Sunday, November 18, 2007

Battle of Boston Announced and more.

DPW Presents: BATTLE OF BOSTON
Jin Haisha vs Mike Blood

Socks O'Brian vs Yoshiro Tenmaku
Kevin Williams vs Raiku Daisatsu
Red Death (Genocide and Shinokumo) vs REIKA and Frank Desmond
Thomas Clarke vs Chris DaMico
Corey O'Brian vs Hotaka Tokudo
DPW World Heavyweight Championship, Lumberjack Rules, There Must Be A Winner- Masashi Togashi vs Jintaro Mazaki vs Monster Takeshi(c)


OTHER NEWS
Mike Blood did a sit-down interview with a famous pro wrestling magazine today. Here is an excerpt: "Since the recent tragedies in wrestling and concern over steroid abuse, the question I've been asked more than anything else is 'have you ever done steroids?'. People claim that my weight loss is because I've been off the juice, but this is absolutely untrue. I've never taken any steroids, or any illegal drugs, in my entire life. And anyone who wants to prove me wrong can try to. I carry a sampling cup with me everywhere I go. If you see me, I don't give two shits where, I'll show you the empty cup, go to the nearest bathroom, fill it up, and give you the sample so you can see that I don't take steroids. I would have never made it in the original DPW, or this new incarnation of DPW, because they test everyone and if you fail once you're done. I got this physique the hard way and I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone say otherwise."

The rumors are true, DPW will be touring Japan in the near future, starting with Yokohama, going all over the country.

DPW management have ruled that, while there was no clear-cut winner to the world title match, Monster Takeshi will remain as champion. However, the upcoming three-way match that is booked must have a winner. Remember that in DPW, there are no easy ways out. Titles can change hand by DQs and countouts.

No comments: