Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Osaka Dome Show and More

In a DPW.com exclusive, Angus MacDudley, on authority of October Raven who was sealing the deal for the Tokyo Dome show called for a meeting in an office in the Osaka Dome. Yoshiro Tenmaku was already there...

YT: Look, we've been here for fifteen minuites, can you tell me...
*the door opens, and Jintaro Mazaki steps in*
YT: What the hell...
AM: If you two fight, I have the authority to fire BOTH of you. So sit down and listen to me.
*Jintaro and Yoshiro slowly sit down, staying away from each other*
AM: Now, DPW is a family. So when one of us has a problem, we all have a problem. Now I don't know the entire story behind you two getting into a tiff...
JM: Well...
AM: And I wasn't asking to hear it. But it's clear that you two have problems, so we're going to settle them in the ring. So at the upcoming show, it's going to be the both of you against each other in a lumberjack match. And as an incentive... the two of you are both natives of Tokyo, and I know the both of you want to represent your hometown at the Tokyo Dome. So the winner of your match will face whoever is the world champion at the Tokyo Dome... and the loser will not be allowed into the arena, even with a ticket. And I want to make one thing crystal clear... if either of you so much as put a finger on the other before the bell for your match rings, neither of you will be at the Dome Show, or any other DPW show. Got that?
JM: Yeah.
YT: Fine by me.
AM: Good. Now, if there's anything you want to say to each other, say it now, because I don't want to see you two anywhere near each other until the show.
YT: Jintaro, in Hokkaido, I just wanted to apologize for messing up. I dropped the ball and I understand you're upset about that. But to attack me, drag me out to the ring and beat me up in front of everyone... you went too far. You made it personal. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget.
JM: Wait, I made it personal? You're the one who screws up every time we're in the ring together. You're the reason why we're 0-3 as a team in DPW. Where as I am one of the top-ranked wrestlers in the company. I had a five star match, and you? You've gone nowhere. I attacked you because I'm sick and tired of being held down by you.
YT: You know what? I'm not going to argue that. In fact that makes perfect sense, you were frustrated. But that doesn't mean I'm going to go any softer on you. You hurt me big time in Hokkaido, and I'm going to hurt you back. After that... well, I think if you give me another chance, we can make this team work. That's up to you.
JM: Whatever.

DPW Japan Tour: Osaka Dome
Jin Haisha vs Frank Desmond
Thomas Clarke vs REIKA
Chris DaMico and Robert Gemini vs Corey and Socks O'Brian
Raiku Daisatsu vs Hotaka Tokudo
Kevin Williams vs Mike Blood
Tony Pescarelli and Amazing Jean-Paul vs Red Death
Grudge Match, Lumberjack Rules: At The Tokyo Dome Winner Main Events, Loser Barred From The Arena- Jintaro Mazaki vs Yoshiro Tenmaku
DPW World Heavyweight Championship- Masashi Togashi vs Monster Takeshi(c)

No comments: